MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY
As the whole world knows, The Simpsons is not only a cartoon, but also a supreme power that has made many prophecies, and as you know, all of these prophecies have come true and most of them are waiting for their time.
In fact, the Simpsons made a prophecy when cryptocurrencies were not yet around and pointed to 2009, and this prophecy came true. The whole world is pretty bored with cat and dog names. We have been feeling uncomfortable not only with the names of cats and dogs, but also with frogs recently, and we have decided to continue our prophecies and live with you the days and minutes when this discomfort will come to an end.
The first prophecy in the crypto world has come true and we have taken the first step into this world. Stay tuned for our next iron fist prophecy and to be aware of all our future prophecies. We are not looking for disciples, we are not gods or messiahs, we only know very well how the world turns and what crypto mARKET will turn into now! Who knows, maybe it was Simpson himself who made this transformation!
how to buy
Create a Wallet
download metamask or your wallet of choice from the app store or google play store for free. Desktop users, download the google chrome extension by going to metamask.io.
Get Some BNB
have BNB in your wallet to switch to $SAI. If you don’t have any BNB, you can buy directly on metamask, transfer from another wallet, or buy on another exchange and send it to your wallet.
Go to PANCAKESWAP
connect to PANCAKESWAP. Go to app.PANCAKEswap.FINANCE in google chrome or on the browser inside your Metamask app. Connect your wallet. Paste the $SAI token address into PANCAKEswap, select $SAI, and confirm. When Metamask prompts you for a wallet signature, sign.
Switch BNB for $SAI
switch bnb for $saI. We have ZERO taxes so you don’t need to worry about buying with a specific slippage, although you may need to use slippage during times of market volatility.
No Taxes, No Bullshit. It’s that simple.
93.1% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool, LP tokens were burnt, and contract is renounced. The remaining 6.9% of the supply is being held in a multi-sig wallet only to be used as tokens for future centralized exchange listings, bridges, and liquidity pools. This wallet is easily trackable with the ENS name “SAIcexwallet.BNB”
here is a rough sketch of $SAI path ahead. We dont wan’t to give everything away on day 1, Expect surprises along the way ;)
Get $saI Trending on twitter with our memetic power
Community Partnerships SIMPSoNS Times digital newsletter
Formation of token gated discord group, SIMPSONS Palace, for holders, more details tba
CEX Listings 10,000+holders
T1 Exchange Listings 100,000+ holders